Double walls consist of two concrete filigree slabs connected with truss. This technology allows the quick assembly of the walls on the construction site and eliminates the need of formwork, reinforcement or plastering. Truss stabilises the construction during the transport, assembly and filing with concrete.
Additional advantage of this technology is the possibility to create any technical holes or installation ducts.
- no formwork or reinforcement needed;
- quick and precise assembly on the construction site;
- high quality of the surface (no plastering needed);
- weather conditions don’t influence the assembly;
- building time and cost reduction;